Forum pour les fans Francophones du groupe Allemand BlutEngel

AccueilAccueil  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Partagez | 

Couverture Orkus

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Waldgeist
†Fondatrice†
†Fondatrice†

Féminin Messages : 8362

MessageSujet: Couverture Orkus    Ven 27 Jan 2017 - 20:11

Magnifique couverture pour ce nouveau numéros !!

LEITBILD TOUR 2017~06/05/17 Mannheim~07/05/17 Cologne~13/05/17 Berlin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.facebook.com/blutengelforumfrancais/
pemcz
†Seelenschmerz†
†Seelenschmerz†

Masculin Messages : 99

MessageSujet: Re: Couverture Orkus    Sam 28 Jan 2017 - 18:56

Yes superbe, et même très suggestive love

Mais sur la droite, c'est Viki, non ?
Waldgeist
†Fondatrice†
†Fondatrice†

MessageSujet: Re: Couverture Orkus    Sam 28 Jan 2017 - 18:57

oui c'est elle Wink

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.facebook.com/blutengelforumfrancais/
Waldgeist
†Fondatrice†
†Fondatrice†

MessageSujet: Re: Couverture Orkus    Sam 28 Jan 2017 - 21:24

commandé pour ma part Very Happy

Waldgeist
†Fondatrice†
†Fondatrice†

MessageSujet: Re: Couverture Orkus    Jeu 2 Fév 2017 - 14:45

j'ai reçu le magazine à l'instant, je vous ai fait des scannes Wink

Spoiler:

la pub de l'album dedans Razz

Spoiler:

Waldgeist
†Fondatrice†
†Fondatrice†

MessageSujet: Re: Couverture Orkus    Ven 3 Fév 2017 - 11:28

Traduction d'une partie de l'interview en anglais faite par une fan merci de ne pas copier sans autorisation Wink

<3 Very Happy <3 The English translation of the "50 Facts About Chris" from the Feb 2017 Orkus magazine issue - A big THANK YOU to Cassidy Carson for her tremendous work translating the material <3 Very Happy <3 - Let's discuss, shall we? Very Happy Like Dr Phil says, "This is a safe place to talk about hard things." Heheeeee 3:) <3
~ Sabina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.) How did Chris get into music? Maybe it started when he took up playing guitar at age 9...everything else, he managed himself.

2.) The musician knew that music would be his definite career in 2001: "I knew, that I would become 100% committed...before then, it was just a side thing to my regular job".

3.) Regular job? Yeah, what Chris had before his independence? He worked in a pharmacy.

4.) Fateful was 2001 for Chris, because it was his first major gig with Blutengel, at Wave Gotik Treffen in agra-Hall (yes, spelled with lowercase a!).

5.) How did Chris come upon the gothic scene? In 1989, Chris stumbled upon the basement of a disco club, and in the basement was a gothic party. It amazed him.

6.) It was already known, that he was "different", since he said it since early on: "When I was born, it struck me right away that I wanted to be a girl (grin)...nah, being different struck me at around 12.

7.) If there's one thing Chris absolutely cannot stand, it's moths!

8.) Things that piss him off: lack of understanding, stupidity, injustice/inequality, and animal abuse.

9.) Naturally, he has animals himself; three bunnies by the names of Pebbles, Hannibal, and Ferdinand von Murmelstein (Ferdinand of Marblestone, in English).

10.) Chris made his first tapes in 1992 and sold them for 5 Deutschmark per tape.

11.) In the following year, he made his first band, Terminal Choice, initially as a one-man project.

12.) "Kunstblut kann ja jeder..." (In English: Everyone can use fake blood...) was his first show in 1995, Circa, where he injured himself for the first time as a part of his show (referring to him cutting for his blood for the show).

13.) What does Chris privately like to listen to? His favorite song is Nocturne by Kite.

14.) His absolute favorite performers are Celldweller and Trent Reznor.

15.) For alcoholic drinks, Chris prefers Cuba Libre or "good straight Rum".

16.) Here's something enjoyable---he's never been wasted (too drunk). "I always quit before I get too drunk".

17.) He enjoys the brand of barely, sweetened tea, Ti. "Maybe it finally applies to an advertising contract?"

18.) His fetish-electro-project Seelenkrank was made in 1996. Because of legal reasons with the record company, he had to shut Seelenkrank down in 1997 after two album releases.

19.) Because of what was explained in #18, Blutengel was created in 1998, and in 1999 came the first album "Child of Glass".
20.) After the dispute over Seelenkrank finally ended, Chris made the albums "Silent Pleasures" and "Engelsschrei" for his label, Fear Section, in 2005.

21.) Seelenkrank isnt just lyrically busy with BDSM and other fetish themes, but its stage shows also. So, Seelenkrank played once at Sexpo in Hamburg.

22.) Chris had sex for the first time at age 17.

23.) It was also at that age that he began to regularly do his makeup. "I started to do it on and off, just to try it".

24.) As the celebrated big-scene burned bright (early on), he did not let anything run past him, especially his attraction to women. He can only remember one night that he spent alone.

25.) He has had sex with over 50 different women, and he answered that question with a smile.

26.) How does one define sex? Chris especially likes it. He was for a long time engulfed with the idea of bloody vampire sex and was very active for about 4 years in the BDSM scene.

27.) Group sex is nothing new for him, and he spoke about the time he had a foursome. Naturally they were women, because Chris is not attracted to men. We asked him about it and he responded "Absolutely not!!!!".

28.) At first glance of a woman, Chris pays attention to their eyes, hands, and shoes.

29.) "Essential: extremely spicy"---he likes his food like this the best. For example, Mexican food.

30.) He doesn't really like anything sweet, including candy.

31.) He loves hot temperatures; anything above 23 degrees Celsius (73 degrees Fahrenheit) is ideal for him.

32.) Accordingly, Summer is his favorite time of year. "How un-gothic", he grinned.

33.) With this in mind, his trip goal is to go to Croatia.

34.) Chris is afraid of flying.

35.) But, something that really terrifies him is death. The uncertainty makes it hard for him to cope: "I don't know, what comes after death...I greatly fear the loss of loved ones. That's my biggest fear. Second place comes my own death".

36.) Who is Chris Pohl's personal role model? "Hmm, I would say my mother".

37.) Chris is a family person. He meets with his parents regularly for coffee.

38.) Appropriately "Leitbild": The swimming pool scene in "Complete" is the city bath of Oderberger Street in Berlin".

39.) He loves taking baths, because it's where he thinks best.

40.) He finds it sad that life goes by so quickly.

41.) Maybe that's why he's such a busybody. In 1998, the first album of his newest (at the time) project, "Tumor", came out. He made music with Tumor until 2005, but ultimately gave up on the project in 2008.

42.) After that, in 2008, he made "Miss Construction". As the singer of Miss Construction is the bassist from Terminal Choice, Gordon Mocznay. He sang while Chris produced and wrote songs.

43.) Other projects of Chris were "Pain of Progress" (2002) and Waldgeist.

44.) Chris is 1,95 meters tall (6 feet 5 inches) and his shoe size is German 45 (American men's 12). "If my feet were any smaller, I'd surely capsize".

45.) Chris is a confident Donaldist (NOT Donald Trump---a Donaldist is the fandom associated with Disney characters and cartoons! His favorite is Donald Duck! Do not get them confused, people!!!).

46.) We considered that when asking about his favorite book: "I rarely read, but if I had to choose, it would be "Lustigen Taschenbücher" (in English: Funny Pocketbooks).

47.) His favorite movies go in the gothic direction: "Evil Dead or Hellraiser are absolutely some of them".

48.) His favorite TV series are Supernatural and Haven.

49.) Chris tried to be an actor and is in the independent vampire movie "Kinder der Nacht 2" (in English: Children of the Night 2). With him were Stefan Ackermann (Das Ich) and Michael Rhein (In Extremo).

50.) In consideration of our question list, we wanted in conclusion to know of Chris, what makes him impatient? "Hmm, I am a very patient person...I can't really think of anything this time around".

END.

Couverture Orkus
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1